The Country Pond Filter is a biological system that will help reduce nutrients in your pond. Nutrients that impact water quality may enter your pond from external sources like fertilizer runoff and when organic materials on the bottom are re-suspended or digested by microbial action.
The standard size filter is suitable for ponds up to one half acre and may work on larger ponds with cyclic nutrient loads. This system can be installed with no machine excavation providing a flat level surface is available near the pond. If digging the basin is required, you only need to dig down three inches and then use the soil to build up a rim edge of 3 to 4 inches. Instructions and technical support are provided if needed.
Standard Size System Kit includes:
- 1 30mil liner 12ft x 12ft 1 20ft length of vinyl hose
- 1 30mil liner 4ft x 12ft 1 sheet of geotextile ground cover
- 1 1900gph submersible pump 120v 1 pump protector and mesh bag
- 1 leaf netting cover 1 metal spill way
- 1 container of endospore bacteria 1 gallon of filter solution
- 1 container of sodium bicarbonate 1 accessory product package
** Not included is four buckets of gravel to reduce shipping cost